Philadelphia’s Premier Mobile Tire Repair Service
A flat tire is bad enough, finding out your spare is also flat, or fighting with stripped lug nuts and missing equipment can make a situation go from bad to worse. RoadsideXpress’ team of technicians will assess the damage and decide on what mobile tire repair service is best for your situation. Our technician will give you a fair and honest price for your mobile repair and get you back on the road.
RoadsideXpress offers a discount if you need multiple mobile tire repair services.
Mobile Tire Repair Pricing
- Stripped Lug nut Removal $134.95
- Wheel lock removal $ 134.95
- Tire Plug $134.95
- No Hidden Fees
- No Membership Fees
Mobile tire repair is a service offered by RoadsideXpress where a trained technician will come to your location and perform a specific type of tire service. Our mobile tire service is great when you find yourself needing a tire plug instead of a tire change. Roadsidexpress’ mobile tire services also include stripped lug nut removal and wheel lock removal. Call us now at 215-422-3108 and get back on the road quickly and safely.
The Area’s Best Roadside Tire Repair Service
RoadsideXpress provides mobile tire repair everywhere in the greater Philadelphia area including the I-95 corridor together with I-76, Market Street and Ridge Avenue. Our mobile tire repair service is ideal for people who do not want costly monthly commitments and ongoing costs. If you find yourself in need of emergency roadside assistance, give us a call for fast, affordable mobile tire repair. Our mobile tire service is aimed at helping you with unforeseen issues when handling a roadside emergency. Our roadside mobile tire service can help motorists with issues that require more tools, time, or experience when facing a situation that requires roadside tire repair.
How It Works
- When you call RoadsideXpress a customer service representative will answer the phone (no holding and no automated calls!). After you tell them what type of tire repair you need and your vehicle information they will dispatch a mobile tire repair specialist to your vehicle location.
- When our technician arrives at your location they will assess your vehicles repair needs and come up with a on-demand repair plan with you. Your service tech will have all the tools needed to repair your tire include a stripped lug nut removal kit, tire plugs and jacks to get your vehicle off the ground.
- After repairing your vehicle your service technician will give your vehicle a safety check including checking your tire air pressure and making sure your lug nuts are tight before sending you on your way!
Sometimes it is possible to repair a flat tire with a plug instead of installing a spare. Our mobile tire service technicians can identify these situations and offer a tire repair instead of installing a small and usually underrated donut tire. All of our mobile tire service technicians are equipped with air compressors, tire plugs, and lug nut lock removers to make sure they can handle any roadside tire repair situation. RoadsideXpress can also perform a roadside flat tire change if you find that your tire is irreparable.
Call us today at 215-422-3108 or save our number for whenever you need assistance.